DPH-21-012E Newborn Screening Program Fee Increase
Information and documentation pertaining to this regulatory proposal is provided below.
California Code of Regulations:
History of the Rulemaking Proceeding
- Emergency Filed with Secretary of State: June 20, 2022
- Effective Date of Emergency Regulations: July 1, 2022
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Published: TBD
- California Regulatory Notice Register: TBD
- Public Hearing Date: October 10, 2022 (See information below)
- Start of the 45-Day Public Comment Period: TBD
- Close of the 45-Day Public Comment Period: TBD
Status of the Proposal
This rulemaking is currently in effect.
Inquiries regarding the substance of these regulations may be directed to:
California Department of Public Health
Genetic Disease Screening Branch
Emergency Regulation Documentation
Emergency Regulatory Text (PDF)
Public Hearing Information
The hearing will was held via Microsoft Teams on October 10, 2022, from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.