Blueprint tiers are updated weekly on Tuesdays. Find the status of activities in specific counties.
Health Care Workers
As of of June 7, local health departments have reported 111,754 confirmed positive cases in health care workers and 467 deaths statewide.
Testing Turnaround Time
The testing turnaround time dashboard reports how long California patients are waiting for COVID-19 test results. During the week of May 23 to May 29, the average time patients waited for test results was under one day. During this same time period, 88% of patients received test results in one day and 97% received them within two days.
Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
As of June 7, there have been 537 cases of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) reported statewide. MIS-C is a rare inflammatory condition associated with COVID-19 that can damage multiple organ systems. MIS-C can require hospitalization and be life threatening.
Your Actions Save Lives
Protect yourself, family, friends and your community by following these prevention measures:
- Get vaccinated, it's your turn now! Californians age 12+ are eligible to make appointments or go to a walk-in site for vaccination.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches), call your health care provider.
- If you believe you have been exposed, get tested. Free, confidential testing is available statewide.
- Keep gatherings small and outdoors and follow state and local public health guidance.
- Wear a mask. Regardless of vaccination status, face coverings are required indoors with a few exceptions. Read the latest face covering guidance.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Delay non-essential travel outside of California until you are fully vaccinated. Follow California's travel advisory.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home from work and school if you feel ill.
- Add your phone to the fight by signing up for COVID-19 exposure notifications from CA Notify.
- Answer the call or text if a contact tracer from the CA COVID Team or your local health department tries to connect.
When California fully reopens the economy on June 15, CDPH will continue to issue COVID-19 updates via news release Monday through Friday, but not on weekends and holidays. As always, data will be available and updated daily on both covid19.ca.gov