If you are in need of support, or just need someone to talk to, the resources below are available, ranging from chatlines and peer advocacy, to testing and professional counseling.
California Youth Crisis Line
- Youth ages 12-24 can always call or text the California Youth Crisis Line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 843-5200. Professionally trained staff and volunteer counselors respond to 20,000 calls annually with crisis intervention counseling and resource referrals to service providers in the caller's local community.
- Visit online or call 1-800-CDC-INFO to locate local clinics that provide free low-cost, confidential STD services.
Love is Respect
- Visit online, text "LOVEIS" to 22522, or call 1-866-331-9474 to talk with a peer advocate to prevent and end abusive relationship.
National Hepatitis C Helpline
- Visit online or call 877-HELP-4-HEP (877-435-7443) to find resources for people living with or at risk for hepatitis C, and get questions answered.
National Sexual Assault Hotline
- Visit online to chat or call 800-656-HOPE (4673) to get connected with a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in your area.
Planned Parenthood Chatline
- Visit online to use their instant chatline.
- Visit online to see multiple services for teens.
- Visit online or text or call 866-488-7386 to receive crisis intervention and suicide prevention services for LGBT young people.
United We Dream
- The largest immigrant youth-led community in the country.