Below are resources from CDPH and partner agencies related to HIV, STDs, and Hep C that you might find of interest.
Adolescent Health Data and Statistics
- Health Data from The Maternal, Child, and Adolescent Health Division.
American Sexual Health Association
- Sexuality is a normal, healthy, and positive aspect of human life. The American Sexual Health Association (a.k.a. ASHA) believes that everyone has the right to information and services that will help them be sexually healthy. We aim to provide resources and information that is reliable, science-based, and stigma-free.
California Prevention Training Center
- Providing training and technical assistance in HIV, STDs, and sexual and reproductive health to strengthen health provider workforce capacity.
CDC Viral Hepatitis Publications
- Health information on hepatitis A, B, and C.
- Information on where to find medication assisted treatment (buprenorphine, naltrexone, etc.) for people with opioid use disorders in California.
Essential Access Health
- Essential Access Health's STD Prevention Center is a leading resource for best practices in STD screening, testing, and treatment.
- Providing comprehensive family planning services to eligible California residents.
Find Harm Reduction Services Near You
- A map that for use to find access to naloxone and other harm reduction supplies.
Harm Reduction Coalition
- National Harm Reduction Coalition creates spaces for dialogue and action that help heal the harms caused by racialized drug policies. Harm reduction aims to connect people who use drugs to resources and community to thrive.
Kaiser Family Foundation
- Filling the need for trusted information on national health issues; contains the latest news, reports, and fact sheets on various health topics, with a dedicated page to HIV.
- LGBTQ+ people of every age, race/ethnicity, and background need to be mindful of the need to make caring for their health a priority. CDPH has resources available which can assist you in determining what screenings are necessary at each stage of life, to understand which health issues impacting the LGBTQ+ most often.
National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network (NQTTCN)
- NQTTCN is a healing justice organization that works to transform mental health for queer and trans people of color.
Please PrEP Me
- A pill that can help you stay HIV negative; PrEP works for women, men, people of transgender experience, people of all gender identities and sexual orientations, youth, and people who inject drugs.
- TakeMeHome is a free sexual health home testing program. They provide free HIV tests, STI tests, and PrEP panel tests (where available) that you can take in a place you’re most comfortable without going to a clinic or testing site.
STDCB Adolescent Health
- Find information here on sexual health for adolescents, including how to prevent STDs, where to find free condoms, where to get tested (including, in some counties, at home), confidentiality, and more.
St. James Infirmary
- A peer-based occupational health and safety clinic for sex workers of all genders.
Teen Dating Violence
- Programs and resources from the Injury and Violence Prevention Branch.
Youth and Young Adults
- Health and wellness, health topics, and resources from the Maternal, Child, and Adolescent Health Division.