The links below are from trusted resources for youth-specific sexual health services and information.
Advocates for Youth
- Since 1980, Advocates for Youth has worked with youth leaders to ensure that all young people's rights are respected and that we have the tools we need to protect ourselves from STIs, HIV, and unintended pregnancy.
Center for Young Men's Health
- Welcome to Young Men's Health, a website for teen guys and young men featuring up-to-date health information. Here, you can find answers to your questions, health guides, & more!
Center for Young Women's Health
- Welcome to the Center for Young Women's Health, an award-winning health website for young women. Here, you can find answers to your questions, health guides, chats, & more!
Coalition for Positive Sexuality
- You have the right to complete and honest sex education. Demand information from your school, healthcare provider and parents.
Dont Think Know
- Provides statewide information on STI testing resources for young women, including home test kits.
Go Ask Alice!
- Young adults can ask health questions (general, sexual, emotional, and substance use) and receive answers from health promotion specialists, health care providers, and other health professionals, along with a staff of information and research specialists and writers.
I Wanna Know
- Sexual health for teens and young adults, including information on STDs/STIs, relationships, LGBTQ, pregnancy and parenthood, and myths and facts. Including home test kits.
Know Before You Go
- Resources to support young adults in California transitioning from foster care to independence.
- Talk and ask questions openly and honestly about love, sex, and relationships with other young adults around the world. facts. Including home test kits.
Options for Sexual Health
- We are All About Choice: we offer current sexual and reproductive health care, information, and education from a feminist, pro-choice, sex positive perspective.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Looking for info on sex, relationships, your body, and more? You've come to the right place. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.
Power to Decide
- We provide trusted, high-quality, accurate information—backed by research—on sexual health and contraceptive methods so young people can make informed decisions.
Project U Los Angeles
- Content-rich health information for teens. It provides text message support and a free condom program.
Raising Sexually Healthy Kids
- General sex education resources for parents, educators, and other adults working with or raising children.
- Place for teens to get information on sex, pregnancy, STDs, relationships, health and wellness, and LGBTQ issues. Also has resources for adults, educators, and youth advocates.
- For teens, by teens. We've helped teens with answers to their question about sex, relationships, pregnancy, STDs, birth control, sexual orientation and more!
- Sex ed for the real world; inclusive, comprehensive, supportive sexuality and relationships info for teens and emerging adults. Includes a "safer sex shop."
- Learn the facts about sexual health with articles about puberty, menstruation, infections, and just about everything else you wanted to know, for guys and girls.
- Features accurate and reliable information about STDs, birth control, healthy relationships, and teen rights to accessing sensitive services in California. The site also features youth-generated blogs and videos.
What Goes Around
- The story of five friends as they navigate through the final days of high school and the issues of sexually transmitted infections, friendship and honesty.