Skip Navigation LinksCLHF-PDHRC-CHON-Provider-Checklist


 Contact Us

Phone: (916) 552-8632

For application status requests, please include the following in your email:

  • Name of Facility or Agency
  • License or Facility/Agency # (if applicable)
  • Address
  • Facility or Provider Type
  • Date Documentation Sent
  • Contact Number​

Congregate Living Health Facility and Pediatric Day Health and Respite Care Facility

Report of Change Application Checklist for Change of Name

The following is a list of application forms and supporting documents required for a complete application packet. Failure to include each of the forms and documents will delay processing.

Checklist and Instructions - P​lease submit your documents in this order

Required Documents for a Change the Name of The Facility or Licensee

Forms and​​​ Supporting Documents​

​​Additional Instructions

(​​​Each form listed also has instructions on the form)​

​Cover Letter

Cover Letter

Letter on company lette​rhead with the following information:

  • License number
  • Facility name and address
  • Indicate if the change of the name is for the Licensee and/or the Facility
  • Facility ID number (if known)
  • Brief description of request
  • Previous and ​proposed/new name
  • Contact information (name, title, phone number, and e- mail address)
  • Emergency Contact Information (name, email, alternate email, phone, fax, and phone number that will receive text messages). The Department will use this information to contact the provider in the event of an emergency using the California Health Alert Network (CAHAN). All information provided must allow CAHAN to contact the provider on a 24/7/365 basis for distribution of health alerts. For additional information: CAHAN (
  • Contact Information for the Privacy Officer or Designee responsible for submitting and responding to medical breach incidents (name, title/position, mailing address, phone number, and email address)
  • ​​Signature​
HS 200 (PDF)
Licensure & Certification Application 
CLHF and PDHRC: [Title 22 of the California Code of Regulations (CCR) section 72201(b)(3) and 72211(a)]
CLHF: [Health and Safety Code (HSC) section 1267.13(n)]
PDHRC: [HSC section 1760.4(c)]

Page 1, section A, items 1(d) and 4(j) –– Indicate if the change of the name is for the Licensee and/or the Facility

  • Page 6, section B, item 6 — An organization will have its own Federal tax ID number

​Supporting Documents

Board Resolution

CLHF: [HSC 1265(i)]

PDHRC: [HSC section 1762(a)]

Submit a copy of board resolution signed by officers and directors authorizing the facility name change and with the effective date.

​Supporting Documents

Articles of Incorporation

CLHF: [HSC 1265(i)]

PDHRC: [HSC section 1762(a)]

If the Licensee name or Corporate name changes, submit a copy of amended Articles of Incorporation filed with the CA Secretary of State.

Note: In case of entity conversion, submit a copy of conversion document filed with the CA Secretary of State

Page Last Updated :