CDPH is issuing the COVID-19 Health Care System Mitigation Playbook. The purpose of this mitigation playbook is to provide a summary for a mitigation strategy in the State of California and the health care system.
The COVID-19 Health Care System Mitigation Playbook (PDF) contains information and guidance on:
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Pandemic Response Phases
- Containment to Mitigation Continuum
- Health Care System Mitigation: Key Considerations
- Facility Capacity Management
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Health Care Workforce
- COVID-19 Patients and the Health Care Worker
- Supply Chain
- Infection Control
- Public and Patient Outreach
- Laboratory Testing
- Medical Counter Measures
The State of California, and specifically the regulatory entities within Health and Human Services Agency, stand ready to assist and partner with health care facilities in this effort.
For questions about infection prevention and control of COVID-19, please contact the CDPH Healthcare-Associated Infections Program via email at HAIProgram@cdph.ca.gov or email@example.com.
Please remember to immediately report suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19 to your local public health department and your district office.
Original signed by Heidi W. Steinecker
Heidi W. Steinecker