CHCQ is seeking input from interested stakeholders as part of the regulation development process to ensure proposed regulations are consistent with other laws and regulations, modern hospital practices, and other relevant standards. CHCQ has begun the process of revising regulations governing GACHs under California Code of Regulations, Title 22. These GACH regulations include the following sections:
- section 70733 Records and Reports
- section 70735 Annual Reports
- section 70736 Sterilization Reporting Requirements
- section 70737 Reporting
- section 70738 Infant Security
- section 70741 Disaster and Mass Casualty Program
- section 70743 Fire and Internal Disasters
- section 70745 Fire Safety
- section 70746 Disruption of Services
Instructions for Submitting Written Comments
Please submit your written comments by August 31, 2018 using the Written Comments for GACH Records and Reporting Regulations Survey. Stakeholders may submit supporting documentation as attachments at the end of this survey. Please include your name, title, the name of organization you represent, and AFL number to any attachment(s).
Please submit your questions by email to CHCQRegulationsUnit@cdph.ca.gov.
Original signed by Scott Vivona
Assistant Deputy Director
Attachment: Written Comments for GACH Records and Reporting Regulations Survey