CDPH and the Office of Oral Health Publications
- California Oral Health Plan (PDF) This document provides the ground work for the first California Oral Health Plan.
- California Oral Health Plan At-a-Glance (PDF) This document provides a quick glance of the COHP.
- California Oral Health Plan Key Messages (PDF) This document is a supplemental resource to the Plan and identifies key messages to share with partners and stakeholders for improving oral health and achieving oral health equity for all Californians.
- Status of Oral Health in California: Oral Disease Burden and Prevention 2017 (PDF): This report provides an overview of California's oral health status and capacity to address disease burden in the state. This report summarizes the most recent data that describe oral health status, disparities, risk and protective factors, and dental services in California.
- Health Disparities in the Medi-Cal Population: Dental Visits During Pregnancy (PDF): This fact sheet provides a snapshot of the utilization of oral health care services amongst pregnant Medi-Cal members from various backgrounds, compared to the state population, so that health organizations, government officials, policymakers, and advocates can better understand possible disparities.
- Ambulatory Surgery for Early Childhood Caries in California, 2005 (PDF): An original research project aiming to identify what populations use ambulatory surgery for the treatment of Early Childhood Caries in California.
- Urgent Dental Problems and Access to Care During Pregnancy Among California Women in a Live Birth, 2008 (PDF): An original research project aiming to determine the prevalence of urgent dental problems among California's women who recently gave birth and reasons why dental care was not received during pregnancy.
- CDPH Community Water Fluoridation Factsheet (PDF): A Program overview of the California Community Water Fluoridation program.
Publications by Key Partners and Others
If you are having difficulty accessing any of these documents, please contact the Office of Oral Health at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information in an alternate format.