Attention Facilities! Those in search of nursing staff (certified nurse assistants, home health aides, hemodialysis technicians, licensed vocational nurses or registered nurses), we encourage you to register with CalJOBS. Here you will gain access to industry data, labor market information and job applicants for your facility. You can also post job openings online.
The California Department of Public Health is aware of the concerns regarding the State's Nurse Assistant Training Programs, Home Health Aide Training Programs, and Hemodialysis Training Programs due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are working diligently to address these concerns. We thank you for your patience during this time.
Nurse Assistant Training Programs COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Please read COVID-19 NATP FAQs
Please continue to check the All facilities letters for updates.
- Suspension of Specified Regulatory Requirements for Nurse Assistant Training Programs (NATPs): Please read AFL-20-40
- Suspension of Professional Certification Requirements for Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs): Please read AFL-20-35
- Suspension of Professional Certification Requirements for Home Health Aides (HHAs): Please read AFL-20-49
- Suspension of Professional Certification Requirements for Home Health Aide Training Programs (HHA Training Programs): Please read AFL-20-57
- Visitor Limitations Guidance (This AFL supersedes AFL 20-38.2): Please read AFL 20-38.3
Training Program Review Unit
The Training Program Review Unit is responsible for the review, approval/disapproval and continual oversight of Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA), and Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT) training, Orientation and In-service programs.
Applications are processed in the order of date received. In order to expedite processing, we prefer that all applications be submitted to TPRU@cdph.ca.gov. When submitting CDPH forms, use the current version downloaded from the Department website.
Types of Programs
Approved Training Providers
Approved Continuing Education Providers
Approved Testing Providers
List of Forms for all Program Types
You can find all forms related to all program types on List of Forms for all Program Types or visit the links under the types of programs for specific program related forms.