TEROC Master Plan 2021–2022
The full Achieving Health Equity: Toward a Commercial Tobacco-Free California Plan, 2021–2022 (PDF, 2.5MB)
Achieving Health Equity: Toward a Commercial Tobacco-Free California, 2021–2022 Executive Summary (PDF)
TEROC Master Plan 2018–2020
New Challenges, New Promises for All 2018–2020 (PDF, 12MB)
Technical Supplement to the 2018–2020 Master Plan (PDF, 1 MB)
New Challenges - New Promises for All (PDF)
TEROC Master Plan 2015–2017
Changing Landscape, Countering New Threats 2015–2017 (PDF, 3MB)
Changing Landscape Info-Graphics (PDF)
TEROC Master Plan 2012–2014
Toward a Tobacco-Free California 2012–2014: Saving Money, Saving Lives (PDF, 2.6MB)
Toward a Tobacco-Free California 2012–2014: Saving Money, Saving Lives (Executive Summary)(PDF, 1.8MB)
TEROC Master Plan 2009–2011
Toward a Tobacco-Free California 2009–2011 Endangered Investment (5.5MB)
Toward a Tobacco-Free California 2009–2011 Endangered Investment (Executive Summary)(PDF. 1.1MB)
1. California Department of Public Health, California Tobacco Control Program.
California Tobacco Facts and Figures 2021. Sacramento, CA: California Department of Public Health; 2021. Accessed October 3, 2022. https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CCDPHP/DCDIC/CTCB/CDPH%20Document%20Library/ResearchandEvaluation/FactsandFigures/CaliforniaTobaccoFactsAndFigures2021-V3A.pdf
2. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Tobacco Use Among U.S. Racial/Ethnic Minority Groups—African Americans, American Indians and Alaska Natives, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, and Hispanics: A Report of the Surgeon General. Atlanta, Georgia: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health: 1998.
3. Lee JG, Henriksen L, Rose SW, Moreland-Russell S, Ribisl KM. A systematic review of neighborhood disparities in point-of-sale tobacco marketing.
Am J Public Health. 2015;105(9):e8-e18. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2015.302777
4. Mills SD, Henriksen L, Golden SD, et al. Disparities in retail marketing for menthol cigarettes in the United States, 2015.
Health Place. 2018;53:62-70. doi: 10.1016/j.healthplace.2018.06.011
5. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Health Disparities Related to Commercial Tobacco and Advancing Health Equity. Accessed April 14, 2022. https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/disparities/index.htm
6. Puljević C, Morphett K, Hefler M, et al. Closing the gaps in tobacco endgame evidence: a scoping review.
Tob Control. 2022;31(2):365-375. doi: 10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2021-056579
Traditional vs. commercial tobacco. Traditional vs. Commercial | Keep It Sacred. (n.d.). Retrieved December 2, 2022, from https://keepitsacred.itcmi.org/tobacco%20and%20tradition/traditional%20v%20commercial/