Please see below to learn the process of obtaining an Industrial Hemp Enrollment and Oversight (IHEO) Authorization:
1) Download and complete the appropriate applications and remit associated fees to the address listed on the application instructions page.
2) After you complete the application package and it is received by the Department of Public Health, Food and Drug Branch (FDB) Licensing team, your application will be internally processed and logged into our licensing database.
3) If the application package is received in good order, the Licensing team will send your application details to the appropriate Inspection scheduling team. The Inspection scheduling team will coordinate with you to schedule the required inspection.
- To be best prepared for a smooth inspection, please refer to the Preparing for your Inspection web page to be ready for all applicable items that apply to your firm.
4) If after your inspection you are approved, the inspector will contact the Licensing team to print your registration/license with IHEO authorization and send it to your firm's address.