Antimicrobial Stewardship Collaborative Network (ASCN)
Welcome to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Antimicrobial Stewardship Collaborative Network (ASCN). The purpose of this network is to promote and foster collaboration on antimicrobial stewardship. We are using a Listserv as the ACSN platform where individuals and facilities can connect, discuss topics, and form partnerships. The ASCN will also provide an additional mechanism for the HAI Program to communicate important antimicrobial stewardship news and updates, and distribute materials.
We have established some guidelines below to ensure the best experience possible for this forum.
Rules for using the Listserv
- Do not include protected health information (PHI) or other sensitive information.
- Do not distribute SPAM, jokes, solicitations, or petitions.
- SURVEYS: If you would like to distribute a survey, please obtain approval from HAIProgram@cdph.ca.gov. Note in the email subject line: "Requesting approval for survey distribution through ASCN Listserv" and submit a copy of the survey and its intended purpose.
- Include your signature tag with your name, role(s), affiliation, location, and e-mail address.
- Clearly and concisely indicate the topic of your comment(s) in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- When using an Auto Reply message for times you are out of the office, please be sure to "Create a Rule" that would prohibit sending your Auto Reply message to the Listserv.
- Communicate with a professional and collegial tone - do not challenge or attack others.
The ASCN is provided as a service to the healthcare community and is maintained by the CDPH Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI) Program. The CDPH HAI program is not responsible for the opinions and information (or their accuracy) posted on this site by others.
Subscribing to the Listserv