Pumping Room Access
CDPH Lactation Rooms
East End Complex:
Private lactation rooms are available only for women who are nursing. The rooms are card reader accessible. Cardkeys can be programmed for a period of time based on the individual’s need.
A sink, counter space, and room for an under-the-counter refrigerator are available as well as cabinet space for storing pumps. There are three separately curtained areas with dimmable lighting and a shelf with an electrical outlet to support a small pump.
Temporary access to the lactation rooms will be added to an employees’ access badge upon request. For information on how to have lactation rooms added to your identification badge permissions see your immediate supervisor.
Lactation badges are available for visitors at each lobby security guard station.
East End Complex lactation rooms below. All rooms are marked PRIVATE.
- Room 71.4024 1501 Capitol Avenue (Bldg 171), 4th Floor – North side, near restrooms
- Room 72.661 1500 Capitol Avenue (Bldg 172), 6th Floor – Near Restrooms
- Room 73.452 1615 Capitol Avenue (Bldg 173), 4th Floor – Near Restroom
- Room 74.151 1616 Capitol Avenue (Bldg 174), 1st Floor near Common Break Room area
Richmond Lactation Rooms:
- Room B141,
Employees should contact their supervisor for access
Visitors should contact security for access
- Inside the women’s restroom in Building P, 2nd floor East
- Inside the women’s restroom in Building P, 3rd floor East.
WIC Lactation Room:
Note: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with additional lactation rooms within CDPH-occupied buildings to add to this website.