Skip Navigation LinksClinics-Records

immunization branch

Where Can I Find Immunization Records?

If you cannot find your immunization record, here are a few places to start: 

Where can my child get immunized?

My Child has health insurance.

Getting your child vaccinated can be easy and inexpensive. For families with health insurance, all or most of the cost of vaccines is usually covered under current state or federal laws. Pediatricians or family doctors' offices can give your children the shots they need to stay healthy and meet the requirements for starting child care or school. As insurance may vary, ask your health plan or your doctor's office if there are any fees for vaccination.

Local pharmacies often offer immunizations for older children and adults (but not for infants). Check with the pharmacy and your insurance company about the cost.


My child doesn't have health insurance.

If you do not have health insurance, find out if your child is eligible for Medi-Cal. Contact your local County Social Services Office for some information. Some local health departments also give free or low-cost vaccines or may have information about other providers in your community. Community health centers may also offer immunizations for free or lower cost, depending on your income. Contact the clinic for more information.

Local pharmacies also offer immunizations for older children and adults (but not for infants), but the cost is typically higher than the locations mentioned above. Check with the pharmacy about the cost.

Please visit My Turn to book your child's free COVID-19 vaccine or testing appointment.

Page Last Updated :