1. Continuing Education (CE) Exemption - December 29, 2020 update: Due to the statewide emergency COVID-19 pandemic response and pursuant to Title 17, California Code of Regulations (17 CCR) section 30104(a), the CDPH-Radiologic Health Branch granted a limited exemption from compliance with the continuing education credit (CEC) requirements set out in 17 CCR sections 30403 and 30456.6 for individuals certified and permitted pursuant to the Radiologic Technology Act (Health & Saf. Code §27(f)) and whose certificate or permit expired on or between March 30, 2020 and December 31, 2020. This exemption is hereby extended to certificates and permits with an expiration date of on or before June 30, 2021. This exemption is expected to be terminated on July 1, 2021 and all certificate and permit holders will once again be required to submit their CECs as mandated by the regulations. This exemption applies to Certified Radiologic Technologists; Limited Permit X-ray Technicians; Physician Assistants (PA) holding a PA Fluoroscopy Permit; and Certified Supervisors and Operators. FEES ARE NOT WAIVED.
2. Suspension of RT Act for Certain Persons Pursuant to Governor's Order N-39-20.
3. Extension of Time for Examination Passage (PDF)- The RHB hereby grants an extension of the RT certification/permitting examination passage requirement from 12 months to 18 months.
4. ARRT/Pearson VUE COVID-19 Guidance (PDF) - Exam Test Sites
5. Radiation Safety Inspections & X-ray Equipment Survey Guidance