Last Update: October 27, 2009
NOTE: Only water systems that receive an application (not a pre-application) via the mail are eligible to apply for ARRA funding.
This page has materials needed for submitting applications for funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) through the Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SDWSRF). There's more information on the main ARRA webpage and here: ARRA Frequently Asked Questions (Word) .
Invitations to apply for ARRA funding through the SDWSRF are based on information provided in pre-applications through the "universal pre-application" process, which is used for several CDPH Drinking Water Program funding programs.
(5A) Environmental Review Unit (ERU) Federal Cross-Cutter Checklist (Word)
(5B) ERU Worksheet for CEQA/NEPA Determination (Word)
(5C) ERU ARRA Environmental Information Form (Word)
(6) TMF Assessment Forms and Criteria for CWS and NCWS (Word)
(8) Uniform Relocation Act (PDF)
(9) SRWSRF Enhancing Project Impact Document (Word)
(10) Guidelines for Green Infrastructure Improvement Components (Word)
(11) Other Requirements under ARRA (Word) and EPA–State Review Checklist for Waiver Request (Word)
(12) Proposition 218 (PDF)
(13) Sample Resolution for Submission of Application (Word)
(14) Sample Resolution for Funding Agreement (Word)- updated June 11, 2009
| Conditions of Use