Welcome to the State of California 

Replacement State of California Genetic Counselor License

  • I lost my State of California Genetic Counselor Hardcard License - What should I do?

Email PSQAGroup@cdph.ca.gov with your name and current mailing address. Complete CDPH 4487 (choosing Replacement License Fee) at http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/GDSP/Pages/GCLicenseApplication.aspx and submit payment to: Genetic Disease Screening Program, 850 Marina Bay Parkway, F-175, Richmond, CA  94804.


  • I need to replace my Genetic Counselor License Certificate - What should I do?

Email PSQAGroup@cdph.ca.gov with your name and email address. We will provide a PDF copy of your license for you to print. This is no charge. 



Last modified on: 3/5/2012 5:08 PM