mime-version: 1.0 content-location: file:///C:/EA4BB24E/RHB-FAQ-Registration.htm content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable content-type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
= Frequ= ently Asked Questions About:
2. = Can I pay my fees online or by phone?
No. We regret that we are not able to accept p= ayments either online or by phone at this time.
3. = How can I register my X-ray machine? Will my vendor do this for me?=
No. Your vendor cannot register your radiation machine for you. You need to send us a completed Radi= ation Machine Registration Form within thirty (30) days of acquiring your radiation machine.
4. = If we move or we add, remove, or replace a radiation machine, do we need to notify you?<= /b>
Yes. You need to notify us within 30 days of a= ny change in: your facility’s name, address, or of the installation, receipt, sale, transfer, disposal or discontinuance of use of any radiation machine by sending us a revised Radi= ation Machine Registration Form.
5. = Do I need to register my electron microscope?
6. = What do I need to do before I can get a radiation machine that can operate in excess of 500 kVp?<= /span>
You need to notify us sixty (60) days before t= aking possession of a radiation machine which can exceed 500 kVp and at least si= xty (60) days before you begin construction on the room in which it will be us= ed. We cannot approve your installation until you send us a copy of a radiation protection survey report performed for you by person we cons= ider qualified. Before you can use this machine to treat patients, you also will need a calibration report provided to you by a qualified person. Be aware that you may no= t use this machine until we provided you with written approval.
7. = Where can I find information about removing the spacer cones from my = mobile fluoroscope?