Nuchal Translucency Practitioners (NT Practitioners)
For more information about the CDPH Prenatal Screening Program, please click here.
Please note that only data from NT exams conducted by NT Practitioners who have been credentialed by NTQR or FMF and registered with the PNS Program can be used in screening . If you have questions about your credential status, please contact NTQR or FMF (see links below). A full list of registered practitioners is available under the Prenatal Screening Program > Information for Clinicians page.
In order to become a SIS user, you must:
1. Be a credentialed NT Practitioner through the Nuchal Translucency Quality Review (NTQR) Program or Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF) or be a Genetic Counselor, licensed medical professional, or Certified Medical Assistant associated with a credentialed NT Practitioner.
2. Complete the SIS eLearning course (see links below).
3. Sign the NT Oath of Confidentiality and send signed document to 510-412-1551 or Jamie.Matteson@cdph.ca.gov (see link below).
4. If you are not an NT Practitioner have a credentialed NT Practitioner sign and submit a Letter of Association to 510-412-1551 or Jamie.Matteson@cdph.ca.gov (see link below).
5. If you are not an NT Practitioner, you will be asked to verify that you are a Genetic Counselor, licensed medical professional, or Certified Medical Assistant.
6. Obtain a User ID and Password to SIS (instructions at the end of the SIS eLearning Course).
For questions about NT Practitioner participation in the Prenatal Screening Program, please contact:
Sara Goldman, Chief, PSQA Branch of GDSP, Phone: 510-412-1463, Fax: 510-412-1551, Sara.Goldman@cdph.ca.gov
or Jamie Matteson, Phone: 510-307-8597, Fax: 510-412-1551, Jamie.Matteson@cdph.ca.gov.
The Adobe Reader and Microsoft Viewer are required to view several documents contained on this website. Use these links: Reader or Microsoft Viewer to download the latest software. You will also need to set your browser to allow for pop-ups (instructions).
For questions about accessing the eLearning or the SIS application, please contact the SIS Help Desk at 510-307-8928.